Friday, January 22, 2010
My First Blog
Hello everyone. My name is Ronni I am returning to Sierra to finish up my GE requirements and plan to transfer to Sac State in the Fall. I am taking this class to fulfill a requirement as stated above. I am a mother of 3 teen daughters who keep me very busy. I love to read and have many favorite authors, some are: Barbara Kingslover, Amy Tan, John Irving to name just a few. Oh, and I almost forgot one of my very favorites, Augustin Burroughs! I just love his sarcasm! This class is one of 5 I am taking so I will have a very full workload but I am looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ronnie,
ReplyDeleteLove your writing style. You are a very talented writer. Your descriptions of how the writer's choices make you feel are very vivid and engaging. Continue to do this in your journals, but also try to add the thematic analysis, just so that you can practice this as it will be required in the essay. Remember, don't lose your decscriptive talents--just balance them a bit more with the critical analysis.